Saturday, October 20, 2012

Spooky Banner Craft Kit

It's a new Halloween Spooky Banner! I don't think I've ever had a banner with so many different things going on at once...


We have a boy Jack-O'-Lantern, Bride of Frankenstein, Skull and Crossbones (this one happens to be a girl, but you can make a boy as well), 


A Ghostie, Frankenstein's Monster, And Candy Corn (it's spooky because it will rot your teeth! Ha!)...


And a Spider (okay, this one's also a girl - I can't help it! - girls are more fun to accessorize - but any of these can be made into boys), a Mummy, and a girl Jack-O'-Lantern...


And a Witch, and a Bat, and Dracula!


I KNOW! It's a lot. Are you overwhelmed with all the possibilities? 

Well. It gets better. 

Each little scrapbook paper decoration you see - Pumpkin stems, Bride of Frankenstein's hair, Frankenstein's Monster's hair, Dracula's hair, Witch's hat and hat band, Spider legs, Skull and Crossbones' bones, and Bat wings - comes in 3 different paper variations in the kit. So, not only are there lots and lots of paper choices, if you decide you want to skip the Skull and Crossbones and Bat and make 3 spooky Spiders instead, go for it! The paper supplies are there. And they are awesome.

And then. It gets even better.

This kit has tons of decorative ribbon (I mean, I didn't actually weigh it, but I'm pretty sure it's about a ton), and crushed tulle for the Ghost...


And muslin Mummy wrap, orange flowers, hand-punched rosy cheeks and eyelashes and curls and ghost eyes (I hand-punched each and every one!)... 


And wiggly eyes and colorful sequins and black buttons! Oh, and I even include a pencil so your little one(s) can draw sweet or spooky little mouths onto the faces. It does not get any cuter than child-drawn mouths!


Oooooh.....Spoooooooky!

And it all comes packaged in a cute little box...



Happy Halloween Crafting!


9 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

It is sooooooo seriously awesome I can't even stand it. Seriously. The best EVER!!!!!!

Lisa @ Turning Tables said...

It really is the coolest thing! That Bride-of-Frankenstein = awesome!!! Her hair is crazy good! :) They will go flying off of the shelves, I'm sure of it!

Cassie Bustamante said...

how cute! i think the spider is my favorite!

4kidsgrandma said...

I'm in love with this banner! Bride of Frankenstein is my favorite but they're all great...good job!

Anonymous said...

You design beautiful cards in different designs. I like your post. Furthermore, The Distance Moving in Fairfax provide the best movers work. Our expert team delivers you emergency services.

spinsoft said...

spinsoft เป็นช่องทางที่ดีสำหรับคนที่อยากหารายได้เสริมหรือใช้เวลาว่างให้กำเนิดผลดี ด้วยเหตุว่าเว็บไซต์นี้ pgslot มีการแจกเครดิตฟรีให้กับผู้เล่นทุกวี่วันด้านในปี 2023 ทันที

ทางเข้า pg spin plus said...

ทางเข้า pg spin plus กำลังสงสัยเกี่ยวกับ ไม่ต้องหาต่อไป! บทความนี้จะพาคุณสำรวจเกี่ยวกับหัวข้อน่าสนใจนี้อย่างละเอียด PG SLOT ตั้งแต่กำเนิดจนถึงแนวโน้มล่าสุด

Discount Drift said...

"Hats off to you! Your commitment to delivering high-quality and relevant information shines through in every post. I'm a regular reader and always come away with something valuable."
busy baby mat coupons

Coupons Studio said...

"Your blog has become my daily dose of enlightenment. I appreciate the meticulous research and the thoughtful way you present information. It's clear that you have a deep passion for your subject matter, and it resonates in every post."
davannis coupons

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...